Frequently Asked Questions
Anything you need to know about League of Legends and LolFinity
- You can buy your League of Legends account right here at Lolfinity. We offer various deals depending on your needs and demands. Just look for the “Buy Accounts” tab on the top of your screen and select the region you want to play in. If you have any questions feel free to message us or hit us up at our Live Chat.
- You can look for account selling websites online. Make sure that you are working with trusted sellers who only have good review in order to have a secured transaction.
- With the tournament and local scenes only growing even bigger and more popular, you can expect that League of Legends will be relevant for the next decade.
According to Twitch statistics, the most popular streamer with 3 Million active followers is lolTyler1.
You can find League of Legends replays everywhere on YouTube. You can try searching for other full-length games or highlights on pro-games or streamers.
- Project L is a platform fighting game being developed by Riot Games which is similar to titles such as Tekken and Mortal Kombat. It will use characters from the official League of Legends lore. It is still being conceptualized and will release an official name and release date by the second half of 2020.
- Project A is a First-person shooter being developed by Riot Games using characters from League of Legends. It is still being conceptualized and will release an official name and release date by the second half of 2020.
- Legends of Runeterra is a virtual strategy card game much like Hearthstone. It uses characters from League of Legends official lore and is expected to be released to Android and iOS devices by the second half of 2020.
- Teamfight Tactics is a popular spin-off of the game Auto-Chess using characters from League of Legends. You can play it by downloading it on the League of Legends main client.
- League of Legends: Wild Rift is the mobile version of League of Legends. It is expected to come out in Android and iOS devices by the second half of 2020.
Ping refers to the latency of your connection. If you have slow internet or if the server you are playing in is too far away then you will tend to have a higher pink which will cause your game to lag. A lower ping is achieved if you play on your home server and have a very reliable internet connection.
A buff refers to a positive stat bonus given by another champion, item, or a neutral objective that increases or decreases a champions resource, ability, or stat. On the other hand, the opposite of this is called a debuff.
- The abbreviation AFK means “Away From Keyboard, which is the act of being physically absent in the game. AFK is commonly used when a player is not doing any actions for a prolonged period of time. Intentional AFK is considered a reportable action and may get you banned.
- The abbreviation META, which means Most Effective Tactic Available, in any MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) game refers to the most effective combination of champions, builds, and runes used in the game during a certain patch that contains the highest winning rate. This causes pro-players and casual players to do research on what the meta is in order to adapt to the playing environment. As a result, for a certain period of time some champions are constantly being contested on the pick and ban phase of the game until the meta rotates once more.
- Champion skins are a variation of a champions appearance during a game. While champion skins don’t give any advantage or disadvantage in game, it is a good way to customize the champions you play depending on your preference. Some champion skins even have unique voice lines which are not present in other champion skins.
- You can buy Riot Points by buying them directly through a credit card, debit card, or PayPal. You can also use prepaid cards which are bought on almost every game store. To purchase, go to the shop and click purchase RP on the top tab.
- There are a lot of options to buy on the League of Legends shop. Although, the main things you might wish to buy are champions, name change scrolls, Hextech Chests and rune pages. You may also buy prestige items such as champion skins, summoner icons, and ward skins.
- There are three main currencies in the game: riot points, orange essence, and blue essence. Riot points are the premium currency in the game and are purchased using real money. It is used to buy anything ranging from champions to skins. Orange essence is used to craft skins unlocked in Hextech chests and are consequently earned by disenchanting those same skins. Finally, blue essence is the more common currency in-game and is primarily used to unlock champions. It is earned by completing quests or unlocking Hextech chests.
- There is no way to purchase Blue Essence directly. However, you can purchase riot points to buy Hextech Chests which drop a certain amount of Blue Essence when opened.
Riot Points are only bought using real money. While some official League of Legends tournaments and events offer Riot Points as prize money, there is never an instance where you can claim “free” Riot Points from untrusted websites which ask you for sensitive details such as account or banking information.
- There are a number of ways to earn Blue Essence in the game. The first and most common method is to unlock Hextech Chests which drop a certain amount of Blue Essence when opened. Level-Up Capsules also function the same way. Another method is to disenchant champion shards you’ve earned. Finally, during special events, a number of quests are made available which offer Blue Essence as rewards for completion.
- Thanks to the Runes Reforged patch introduced in Season 8, runes no longer needed to be purchased and are all unlocked in the beginning of the game. While there are pre-set rune pages available on your account, it is advisable that you customize your runes to cater to the needs of the champion you are using.
- Yes, you can. At the moment, you can either buy 1 page or a bundle of 7 pages in the League of Legends’ shop. Additionally, the maximum number of rune pages you can have in an account is twenty pages. Use this to mix and match rune combinations for specific champions.
- There are two types of XP Boosts in the game Duration Boosts and Win Boosts. Duration boosts double the amount of XP you earn after the game but expires after a certain period of time. Win Boosts apply an additional 210 XP but only if you win your game. It is advisable to take duration boosts but only if you are planning to play for a longer period of time.
- XP or Experience Points is the value you need to level up in the game. This is earned after completing games and completing quests. An account will need to level up to level 30 in order to compete in ranked matches. Additionally, leveling up earns you Level-up capsules which help you unlock champions and earn blue essence.
There are three methods presently which can give you an advantage in leveling your account quickly:
XP always depends on your performance during the game. Winning the game and getting a high amount of kills, assists, and CS will definitely increase your total XP gain at the end of the match. It is recommended that you use XP Boosts if you are in a hurry to level up quickly.
The rank system is separated into 8 divisions in ascending order. These are Iron, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Master, Grandmaster, and Challenger as the highest rank. From Challenger you can climb your way to taking the number 1 rank on the rift.
- The ranking system starts out by assigning an initial rank to your account by providing you with 10 provisional games. Your results on these games will then automatically land you on a division from Iron to Diamond depending on your performance during the provisional games and performance in the previous seasons. You are then assigned League Points (LP) whenever you win a game and deducted LP when you lose them. Whenever you reach 100 LP you will be given the chance to play 3 games for a chance for division promotion.
- Ranked games, unlike Normal games, put you in specific brackets called Division based on your overall performance throughout the ranked series. Ranked games feature a pick and ban phase which is similar to draft pick and prevents players from choosing two of the same champions.
- Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer, has 13 skins. In second place we have Alistar and Miss Fortune who are both at 12 skins each.
- In both 2018 and 2019 the most popular champion is Yasuo, the Unforgiven. He has a 48% pick rate and a staggering 50% ban-rate in all games worldwide.
Not necessarily. Every week a set of 16 champions are set as available regardless if you’ve bought them or not. However, some people prefer to use a wider variety of champions to fit any role thrown into them. You can buy these champions using blue essence earned through quests or chests.
As a requirement for playing in the Ranked series of League of Legends, the account needs to have unlocked at least 20 champions and achieve level 30. This is to ensure that those who play ranked are ready to take on the challenges of playing against others who are of higher rank than them.
As of February 2020, there are 148 champions available for play in League of Legends. Despite having such a vast amount of choices, new players are still encouraged to try out a lot if not all of these champions to find which one you can consider your “main” champion.
- These are extra abilities chosen during the pick and ban phase which allows the player to have extra utility during the match. You can only equip two spells at the same time. Most summoner spells focus on survivability, movement, and dealing damage.
- That depends on what type of player you are. If you are the type of player who wants to take part in a lot of fighting you’d want to play as a jungler, mid-laner, or AD Carry. If you want to play more passively and be left alone, you can go to the Top Lane. If you want other players to do all the complicated stuff then maybe you can go support.
- Summoner’s Rift is the name of the map used in the traditional League of Legends 5v5 format. It has a 3-lane map design featuring two-opposing bases on opposite sites as well as a neutral jungle camp.
- There are five well-known roles that comprise an effective team composition. These roles are known as:
Simple go to your computer’s Start Menu, search for Add/Remove Programs on the Control Panel. Finally, look for League of Legends and click uninstall.
- No, you can not. League of Legends will still require you to connect to the internet but you can team up or play against your friends through a private room.
No, you can not. League of Legends is an online game which requires you to queue for teammates and opponents online.
- Currently, there is no way of playing League of Legends on your mobile device. However, Riot Games has announced a mobile version of the game called League of Legends: Wild Rift.
- League of Legends matches usually take around 20-40 minutes including the champion select phase. However, you can choose the game earlier if all 5 of your team members agree to surrender at the 15-minute mark.
- League of Legends is approximately 8GB. So it is suggested that you have at least 12GB of free space before you install League of Legends.
- You will need these hardware requirements to play League of Legends on your PC.
- Memory:2 GB
- Graphics Card:AMD Radeon HD 5670
- CPU:Intel Pentium 4 2.00GHz
- League of Legends File Size:8 GB
- OS:Windows XP (Service Pack 3 ONLY), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
- Yes, it is. League of Legends is completely free to play and does not offer any pay-to-win options. However, you can spend real money to buy aesthetics and utilities such as champion skins, summoner icons, and name change scrolls.
- All you need to do is go to your official League of Legends server website. From there, you can download the game and register an account free of charge!
- Arguably called the most influential player to ever play League of Legends, Lee “Faker” Sang-hyeok, also named The Unkillable Demon King, is a 3-time world champion. He is the mid laner and part-owner of the Korean team, SKT T1 (now called T1).
- There are a lot of factors to consider with this. Currently, the Chinese servers has produced 2 of the recent world champions in 2018 (Invictus Gaming) and 2019 (FunPlus Phoenix). However, it is widely believed by both pro-organizations and players that Korea offers the most competitive environment for playing League of Legends.
- The best League of Legends server to play in is the server where your country can be found. Playing on a different server from your own may cause latency issues which will not only be a problem to you but also to your teammates.
There are 13 major servers around the world. These are:
● North America
● Europe West
● Europe Nordic & East
● Republic of Korea
● People’s Republic of China
● Latin America North
● Latin America South
● Garena SouthEast Asia
- Riot Games is the company that owns the popular game, League of Legends. It is co-founded by Marc “Tryndamere” Merill and Brandon “Ryze” Beck. This company is currently based in West Los Angeles, California.
- League of Legends is played in almost every continent in the world! As of 2019, it is estimated that at least 100 million players around the world play League of Legends.
- The popular predecessor of League of Legends, DotA, was one of the very first and most popular in its genre. However, people believed that the game needed to stand-alone from the Warcraft engine and be more available for online play instead of LAN. When the DotA community heard of Riot Games’ idea to build an online MOBA game with a stand-alone engine, they were very supportive and eventually made up the very first player base of the game.
- Marc “Tryndamere” Merill and Brandon “Ryze” Beck were just roommates attending the University of South California when they decided to team up with Steve “Guinsoo” Feak, who was the creator of the popular Warcraft III mod, Defense of the Ancients, in order to startup their idea of creating their version of DotA. Thus, Riot Games and League of Legends were born.
- League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena game set on the world of Runeterra. Summoners choose champions and compete in a 5v5 battle in order to take control of the enemy nexus.
A Smurf account is an alt account used to train specific tactics, new champions, test new items, etc., without having to risk the current rank of your main account. Furthermore, it is perfect for playing with your friends who’ve just started out playing League of Legends. Don’t worry, Smurf accounts on LolFinity.com are already level 30+, so you don’t need to waste any time leveling them to 30 anymore.
This depends on which account you are intending to buy. All Blue Essence Accounts, such as EUW 30.000+ BE, will have no skins won’t have or will have some champions owned.
Whereas, if you are buying one of our Special Accounts, they will contain the exact number of Champions, Skins, BE, RP, Runepages, etc. that is advertised.
Rest assured that having a smurf account isn’t grounds for being reported or banned. You can only get banned for unsportsmanlike behavior such as trash-talking, intentional feeding, or being AFK.
In order to play any ranked games, your account needs to be at least level 30, which all our accounts are. Furthermore, you need to own at least 20 Champions.
We’ll explain how you can fulfill those requirements below.
Purchase 20 Champions:
13 @ 450 BE = 5850
7 @ 1350 BE = 9450
The total amount of Blue Essences you would need for that = 15,390
Using Champion Shards you will only need 12,312 Blue Essences overall to purchase those 20 Champions. 25 Champion Capsules will be more than enough to purchase 20+ Champions and have a lot of leftover BE for anything you desire.
In other words, using Champion Capsules will let you receive a 20% discount to unlock the required 20 Champions.
450 Blue Essence Champions:
Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Garen, Kayle, Yi, Nunu, Poppy, Ryze, Sivir, Soraka, Warwick, Singed.
1380 Blue Essence Champions:
Alistar, Cho’Gath, Mundo, Eve, Fiddlesticks, Janna, Jax, Malphite, Morgana, Nasus, Sion, Taric, Teemo, Tristana, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Udyr, Veigar, Xin Zhao and Zilean.
No. Unfortunately, you can’t. Account details are not assigned to an order until after purchase. However, you can change your summoner name in the League of Legends client using either Riot Points or Blue Essences.
Our account Summoner names feature a simple yet archaic style of naming which beats the overused style used by our competitors.. Some examples would be Xantreopeia and Andurielan sounds like it came straight out of Runeterra, right?. This beats those of our competitors who fancy names like“God492Ryuk”, which isn’t really a good name, don’t you agree?
Only authorized staff of Lolfinity.com are tasked with leveling up accounts. Unlike other account sellers, who simply resell accounts from Chinese bot farms, we strive for the best customer experience out there and therefore it is absolutely necessary that we level these accounts ourselves. No one else will have access to these accounts until otherwise purchased by a client.
While we may not share the specifics, you can expect that we level our accounts using unique technology we developed ourselves. Our group is the only existing people to utilize this technology. Which is essential to ensure an almost nonexistent ban rate. Each account is being leveled on a unique IP, using scheduled leveling times to simulate normal human behavior.
As soon as we’ve received your payment, you will find the account information in your LolFinity Dashboard and it’ll be sent to you via email. Therefore, we highly recommend that you create an account on LolFinity upon purchase. This ensures that you’ll always find your account information, as long as you have your account with us.
Your League of Legends account details will be displayed instantly in your LolFinity Dashboard after your payment has been processed. We will also email these details to you right away. Our automated systems work 24/7 so no matter when you buy a LoL account you will receive the details immediately. We provide the fastest services when it comes to delivering your accounts– guaranteed!
It most certainly will. The account details will be sent to the email address you provided as soon as we’ve received your payment.
After you reviewed the essential parts of the account and you’ve finally chosen the right Smurf account for you. You’re now a few clicks away to make it yours permanently. Add the product to the shopping cart and proceed to checkout (or go back to the shop if you want more). In the checkout page, you’ll have three ways to pay for the smurf account(s). You can use Paypal, Stripe (Credit Cards and Banks), or PayOp (Bitcoin, Skrill, and many others). It’s recommended that you create a LolFinity account for you to get vital information you’ll need for different purchases. Once you’ve gotten everything sorted out, you’ll receive an email with the login information of the smurf account on the email you submitted, try it out and start gaming!
- When you get a new Smurf account, it is best that you check that the email is unverified. This element is crucial because you’ll later need to set up this part to make the lol account yours. When it's verified, you’ll always get a lot of trouble when you’re trying to log in to the League of Legends client.
- In short, you should always pick the region you are living in and the one your friends play on. Of course, you can always get an account in another region of the world and test your skills there. The best server is the one you want to play on and beat the competition.
- You have a different option in this particular matter when you buy a new Smurf account. You either get one that has no rank whatsoever and ready to calibrate, or you can get a lol smurf that already contains the desired difficulty (Division) for you to enjoy.
- Depending on the Smurf account, you can pick whatever you like. For example, if you already want random Champions unlocked and ready to play, you have the option. Or if you're going to try your luck, there’s also the option to buy one lol account with some capsules for you to unlock. Last but not least, you also have the opportunity of getting an Account with Blue Essence and get what you want from the official shop.
- Ideally, the League of Legends account is always 30. With that level, you can quickly unlock the Ranked Mode and continue your dominance in the game. Now that raising the experience of one account has become less tedious, you can reach 50 in no time.
Please check your spam folder, as it may have landed there. If you have registered an account with us upon checkout, you can also find the account details in your LolFinity Dashboard. If you still can’t find the account details, please contact us and we’ll help you out in a timely manner.
Rest assured that LolFinity.com is 100% safe and secure. But don’t just take our word for it, simply head over to our reviews section and convince yourself. All our reviews are handled independently by Reviews.io, a third-party review processor who only collects real, unbiased reviews from real customers of LolFinity. We don’t control them and can’t delete, edit or manipulate the reviews submitted in any way. Furthermore, our whole site is SSL secured and all transfers to our payment processors are SSL encrypted. We’ll never see any of your payment details.
Yes, we offer bulk purchases of League of Legends accounts to resellers or those requiring a large number of accounts. Please contact us for more details!
It’s quite simple – if your League of Legends smurf account gets banned through any fault or defect of our own we will provide you one brand new replacement LoL smurf account free of charge.
Our warranty will cover your League of Legends smurf account for the rest of it’s existence.
Basically, every ban you have directly caused or is related to an unsecured account, such as In-Game flaming, intentional feeding, hacking, client modifications, to name a few.
We do offer the following payment options:
Stripe: One of the most known and most trusted payment processor worldwide. Stripe only partners with reputable, high-quality sellers, which assures you’ll be having the best shopping experience there is. Your payment details are at all stages of your payment 100% safe since we are using an SSL encrypted connection. They do handle anything from Credit Cards to most European instant bank payments. They have one of the best and most secure technologies on the market, complying with the strictest European laws, which in fact are the most secure on the whole planet.
PayOp: PayOp drives anything else you can imagine, from Bitcoin to prepayment systems and secure payments like Skrill. If you haven’t found a payment option from one of the above two, you certainly will with PayOp.
Crypto: Crypto Currencies are all over the place and getting more and more popular. Surely, we do offer them as well, giving you total anonymity while purchasing an account from us.
Yes, we do. You can pay directly with a Visa / Mastercard / AMEX using Stripe!
No, not at all. You can simply check out using any of the offered payment options. No strings attached and you don’t need to bind yourself to us if you don’t want to. Though, we highly recommend registering an account with us, so you’ll always be able to find your account details of past orders in your LolFinity Dashboard.
Our Website allows you to display prices in US Dollars, Euros, GB Pounds and AUS Dollars . It should detect your region and automatically adjust but if it hasn’t then you can change it using the drop-down menu beneath the region selector or in the Menu bar, which follows you while scrolling the page.
If you choose to pay with eCheck through PayPal, it may take several days for the payment to get cleared by PayPal. After the payment is cleared and completed our automatic systems will send you your League of Legends account automatically. If you wish to receive your account instantly please use another method of payment.
Yes, we do. Simply choose PayOp on Checkout which is our PaySafeCard payment processor.